We have some great resources to help you find out more about your Middlebrook(s) family! Projects – including Cemetery lists, DNA results, Updates to the “Middlebrook Family Register“ Quarterly Newsletters – include spotlights on various Middlebrook(s) families Feature Articles – research results on some of our Middlebrook(s) ancestors Annual meetings – meet other Middlebrook(s)… we love to share! More to...Read More
Middlebrook(s) Family Association, Inc.
The Association was founded in 2001 to bring together family members interested in preserving our family history for future generations.
Our main purpose is to locate, preserve and share the history of our ancestors. Our website will provide you the latest information to:
– learn more about the general history of our family.
– learn more about the Middlebrook Family Register.
– make corrections to your Middlebrooks Family Register.
– participate in a family register update,
– locate other family meetings and reunions.
– ensure your family history is preserved through our repository project,
– participate in the Association’s annual meeting.
– join our Association and receive our quarterly Newsletter.
– and, be included on our general mailing list to receive the family announcements, events and research tips.
We would love to have you join our Association and help sponsor and support the many exciting projects and activities listed above and receive the quarterly Newsletter and family announcements.Read more
Published February, May, August, and November and is available to anyone.
Published December, March, June, and September. Current year available to paid members only.
DISCONTINUED. Volunteer editor? Contact us hereRead more